This is my 650b Rivendell Saluki. It's my bike for touring, camping
and club rides. This is how it's built:
Wheels are Velocity rims, Scwalbe Marathon 40. Phil Wood cassette
hub with Sheldon's Century Special in the rear. Schmidt 28 in front.
IQ Cyo headlight. Berthoud fenders.
- Drive is Dura-Ace Derailers, Shifters and chain (9sp). Phil Wood
BB, TA Cyclotouriste 170, rings are TA 46-32. Shimano 520 Touring
- To stop Tektro aero levers yank a Dura-Ace cable to Paul Retro
Cantis up front, Paul Touring Cantis in rear. Koolstop pads.
- I'm sitting on a Honey B-17 Special copper rails atop a Nitto
Crystal Fellow post.
- Bars are Nitto Randonneur, Tape is Brooks (perf) Honey, stem is
Nitto Lugged Steel. Crane Brass hammer bell, Garmin GPS mount.
- Tubus Nova lowrider, Nitto M12 front rack, (I've got a VO constructeur
rack for the rear-not pictured)
- Berthoud Small Panniers and Berthoud 28 Randonneur bag with VO
Decaleur. Carradice longflap Camper. (VO Campagne Handlebar bag
in some pics)
- IQ Cyo headlight. Two Soma Bullet taillights. Berthoud fenders.
Pletscher single kickstand. Nitto retro cages, Klean Kanteen.
yeah, Campy "Umbrella" holds one end of a Topeak frame