is my 59 cm Rivendell Bleriot.
to replace my aging Trek 420 commuter rig. I wanted to try out the
650b and get a frame with some stouter tubing for my constantly
overloaded commutes and grocery runs. I've been nothing but pleased
with this bike. It's been taken out on some extended road rides
mixed with a little fire road and performed wonderfully. Serves
mostly as my commuter this time of year.
Brooks B17 saddle
- Ritchey post
- Nitto Technomic 90mm stem
- Nitto Noodle 44cm bars
- Shimano 105 brake Levers
- Cane Creek cross levers
- Cinelli wrap
- Tektro Silver brakes
- Shimano 8 speed bar end shifters
- Shimano LX quality cassette
- Cheap steel Shimano front der.
- Shimano Tiagra rear der.
- Sugino XD 600 crank set
- Shimano 1" Ultegra headset
- Shimano Light
- Shimano Dynamo hub to Velocity Synergy
- Shimano XT hub to Velocity Synergy
- Panaracer Col De La Vie tires
- Cheapo aluminum rear rack (waiting on a Tubus)
- Planet Bike "Cascadia" fenders. These are the 26" model. The rubber
fender flap gives it plenty of coverage
- Some silca pump I came across.