have a 59cm Romulus. I bought the frameset and headset (and a few
other parts) from Rivendell and assembled the bike. Recently I had
the frame repainted (through Rivendell) and I picked a different
shade of blue. I really like how the paint turned out, and am really
happy with the cream headtube.
is my favorite bike.
bike is now equipped with:
- Sugino XD-2 triple crankset; 175cm crank arm length, 48-36-28
- Shimano 9-speed barend shifters
- Shimano XT long cage front derailleur
- Shimano XTR M952 rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra cassette 12-27
- SRAM 9-speed chain
- Tange Square-tapered bottom bracket; spindle length 110mm
- Shimano Dura Ace headset
- Shimano 105 long-reach brake calipers
- Tektro Aero brake levers
- Radius interruptor brake levers
- Nitto Noddle Bar; 46cm
- Brown cloth tape
- Nitto Technomic Delux Stem; 120mm reach
- Shimano Ultegra seatpost
- Brooks B-17 Tan saddle
- Shimano Ultegra front and rear hubs; Mavic Open Pro rims, 32 spokes
- Speedblend tires 700cx27
- water bottle cages, cyclometer, wedge packs
don't have any rack or bag for the bike right now. I am getting
a touring frame, and maybe i will suit up then.
for hosting the website.